DoraHello, I already used the equipment in an aluminum smelting plant in Mexico and I was surprised by the function of your company's laser device.
SylviaGood gas leak detection instrument !!! High accurate test values :D
Dual Light Uv Light Source System O3 Analyzer With Lamp Intelligent Management System
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|0-300g/Nm3, 0-100g/Nm3, 0-50g/Nm3, 0-1000ppm
|4.3" Touch Screen Operator Interface
|0.5L ± 0.2L/min
|160mm (H) X 260mm (W) X 300mm (D)
dual light o3 analyzer,
uv light o3 analyzer,
intelligent management ozone analyzer
UVOZ-1200 Ozone Gas Analyser
The UVOZ-1200 The core component adopts UV long life light source system with high transmittance quartz sheet to ensure the stability of the zero point and prevent the zero point drift from affecting the accuracy of the detection concentration. According to the foreign light cell technology design of pressure-resistant, impact-resistant independent light cell structure, zero calibration operation gas flow, pressure, flow rate remains unchanged, to prevent the impact of airflow on the zero calibration, without closing the ozone inlet can complete the zero calibration operation, to ensure that the equipment can be 24 hours a day continuous operation.
- Ozone gas analyser calculates the current ozone concentration by measuring the change in light signal intensity before and after ozone absorption of UV light.
- Display units: g/Nm3, mg/NL, %WT, ppm , mg/Nm3 optional.
- Operation mode: User can choose between manual zero calibration and automatic zero calibration according to the operating status, automatic zero calibration time can be set.
- Measuring principle: accurate measurement by photometric absorption principle according to Lambert-Beer's law.
- Light source system: Foreign long life UV light source system (wavelength 253.7nm), free 3 year warranty.
It is mainly used for continuous detection of ozone gas in various industrial environments, and can also be used to detect ozone gas in operating pipelines, vessels and other environments.